According to a survey made by Glassdoor, nearly 3 in 5 people reported that benefits and perks are their top consideration when looking at a new work opportunity. While the classic benefits such as health insurance and paid vacation are still at the top, companies are getting more and more creative to ensure that the benefit package they are offering is competitive.
With all that in mind, why not offer a Legal Plan as part of your benefits?
The Veritas Legal Plan offers a variety of services, legal and non-legal, that can compose your unique plan for your employees. Here are some of the services we can provide:
- Credit Monitoring / $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance
Tri Bureau Creditor Monitoring with score, updated monthly.
Prevent – Monitor – Alert – Resolve.
- Consumer Protection / Creditor Monitoring
- Credit reports and harassing collection calls are monitored by an attorney for potential FDCPA, FCRA, TCPA, and TILA violations.
- Personal Tax Returns
- 1040 EZ, does not include schedules.
- Credit Restoration
- Exclusive pricing on credit restoration services.
- Discounted Legal Services
- The Plan provides a 20% discount on the most commonly used legal services. Wills, trusts, document review, traffic tickets, etc.
- Financial Education
- Provides financial stability to clients through seminars, webinars, interactive courses, financial tools, and live qualified financial coaching.
Here are some reasons as to why you should offer the Veritas Legal Plan to your employees:
- Over 16 million consumers lost $16 billion to identity fraud in 2016.
- 1 in 3 consumers notified of a data breach become victims of identity fraud.
- 70% of employees are not prepared to face a legal problem.
- 50% of American households will face at least 1 legal problem per year.