I consider myself sort of like a pseudo lawyer. Like, I'm convinced I can solve every case and argue my way.-- Sandra Bullock
We all feel like we would be a great lawyer until we actually have a need for a lawyer! The average American could use an attorney 2 to 3 times a year, but in most cases, they don’t because they do not have access and are unwilling to spend the money necessary to get the guidance of an attorney.
An attorney can charge anywhere from $250-$550 an hour, but not having an attorney to help when you have a contract dispute, buying a house or your dog bites the neighbors kid can cost you in the thousands!
The Veritas Family plan gives you the peace of mind that in a moment’s notice you can have an attorney help you. This is what we mean:
In addition to these legal benefits, enjoy additional benefits such as:
- Consumer Protection – Have an attorney fight for your rights against collection agencies and telemarketers.
- Involuntary Unemployment Insurance (IUI) – Pays you $300 per month for 3 months in case you lose your job.
- Credit Monitoring/ID Theft – Get your tri-bureau credit report with credit score monthly.
- Personal Tax Returns – 1040 EZ, does not include schedules.
- Credit Restoration – Enjoy exclusive pricing on reputable credit restoration services.
- Financial Education – Reap the benefits of financial stability through webinars, interactive courses, financial tools, and live, qualified financial coaching.
This mix of Legal and Non-Legal services will make sure that you have the help you need, when you need it.